章节目录 第143章 卡迪亚屹立不倒 (一)战起(1 / 2)
作品:《月球发现地外文明!完蛋,是战锤》[全本小说]:qbxs. N e t 一秒记住!
(篇章开始的中英文诗歌不算字数。原着中的。)
(说明:一连和二连不在同一个时间线,虽然都是M41-M42时间段,但是两者中间差了有个小几百年的样子。卡迪亚时间线是在不屈远征之前,事件顺序是 黑色远征-卡迪亚陷落-恐惧之眼进化成大裂隙分裂了帝国-摄政王苏醒-不屈远征。)
“这不是一个散兵坑,这里是我故乡的富饶沃土。”
‘This is not a foxhole,This is the rich earth of my world.
“我将这捧泥土洒在先辈们的棺椁。”
Dirt I threw in handfuls on the coffins of troopers that came before me.
“他们曾经扛起激光枪,整齐划一地站在堡垒的城墙上。”
Those who stood in the ranks on the bastion wall, lasgun in hand,
“向恐惧之眼宣告,你无法夺走我们的未来。”
And told the Eye that it could not have our future.
“这里不是散兵坑,这里是我的世界。”
This is not a foxhole, this is my world.
“这不是一个散兵坑,这是我的家园。”
This is not a foxhole, it is my home.
“是我与同志们共饮食,共欢笑,共分享的地方。”
The place I have shared with my rades, eating, laughing,
“散兵坑下并不空虚,因为里面装满了我们的光明和勇气。"
A hole that does not feel empty, for we fill it with light and courage,
“在那里,我目送他们步入帝皇的光芒。"
And where I have seen them pass into the Emperor’s light.
“这里不是散兵坑,这里是我的家园。”
This is not a foxhole, this is my home.
𝙌 B X 🅢 . n e t